Students traveling for fieldwork are required to complete the Emergency Contact, Assumption of Risk, and Safety Plan forms and review the Fieldwork Safety Information.
- Fieldwork Emergency Contact
- Fieldwork Assumption of Risk
- Fieldwork Safety Plan
- Fieldwork Safety Information
Business cards may be a useful tool when conducting research for your thesis. The Creative Services website provides the required format and online ordering instructions.
Graduate Collaborative Specializations
Submit collaborative program-specific and SGPS forms to the Graduate Coordinator in SSC 5312
- Migration & Ethnic Relations
- Transitional Justice & Post-Conflict Reconstruction
- SGPS form for collaborative program
Office Key Request
All students within their funding period are provided with office space. Others may be offered a space, subject to availability. Once your office has been assigned, you may request your key through the Keys Office website. You will receive an email when your key is ready for pick up. A $25 deposit is required.